Seafood Restaurant | Town Square | PleasantonWeekly.com |

Seafood Restaurant

Original post made by Resident, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on Nov 18, 2019

I believe I may be totally misinformed, and I couldn't find an article on it (which probably makes me not very good at searching), however, what has been going on with that Seafood Restaurant in the corner of Valley and Bernal? I believe I have seen an "Opening Soon" sign for a couple of years. Red Tape, perhaps?

Like this comment
Posted by DUBLINER
a resident of Dublin
on Nov 21, 2019 at 5:10 pm

I am wondering about Cook's Seafood also. Is there any news?

4 people like this
Posted by caywen
a resident of Del Prado
on Nov 21, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Yeah, am wondering that myself. I was initially super interested in the restaurant but now I am just kind of annoyed. Would really like them to be more transparent at this point, because they are depriving the community from an actually useful business in that space. I have no clue what construction delays for such a small space could possibly take that long.

2 people like this
Posted by resident
a resident of Amador Estates
on Nov 30, 2019 at 7:08 am

Web Link

pretty transparent.

Like this comment
Posted by DKHSK
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 3, 2019 at 8:55 am

DKHSK is a registered user.

Was better as "Super Burger" in my opinion.

Soooo long ago...

I just wish they would have kept it clean.

Dan

Like this comment
Posted by Reality Bites
a resident of Del Prado
on Dec 4, 2019 at 10:06 am

Reality Bites is a registered user.

@ Dan - how can you compare Cook's Seafood with Super Burger? Cook's hasn't even open yet. Shouldn't you try it before you pass judgement?

1 person likes this
Posted by DKHSK
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Dec 4, 2019 at 11:04 am

DKHSK is a registered user.

RB,

Nostalgia and impatience.

I'm not comparing the two restaurants at all. I liked Super Burger but was looking forward to having a seafood restaurant.

I've been waiting for cooks to open now for over, what, 1 1/2 years and it hasn't.

Either finish it up or put something else there.

Dan

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Get fact-based reporting on the COVID-19 crisis sent to your inbox daily.

Re-thinking my view on white privilege and structural racism

Stay Together or End the Relationship? Independence or Interdependence?
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 1,034 views