New Housing Element Adopted - What's Next?
Original post made by Stacey, Amberwood/Wood Meadows, on Feb 13, 2012
From Web Link
- By May 2012, ABAG releases draft RHNA methodology for comment at a joint meeting of ABAG’s Administrative Committee and MTC’s Planning Committee.
- In June 2012, ABAG will hold a public hearing about the draft RHNA methodology.
- By July 2012, ABAG adopts the final methodology and releases the draft RHNA allocation. The public has 60 days to comment on the draft allocation.
- RHNA Appeals Process begins immediately after the comment period closes. Local jurisdictions have 60 days to file appeals.
- By February-March 2013, ABAG holds public hearing on RHNA appeals and responds to comments.
- In May 2013, ABAG adopts the final RHNA allocation at a public hearing.
Nominations due Monday for TV30’s Tri-Valley ‘Coach of the Year’ award
By Jeb Bing | 1 comment | 266 views
2017 guide to summer camps
Looking for something for the kids to do this summer, learn something new and have fun? The 2017 Summer Camp Guide features local camps for all ages and interests.