Town Square

Post a New Topic

Referral for Cognitive Behavioral Therapist

Original post made by Vivian, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on Oct 13, 2009

I'm looking for a cognitive behavioral therapist for public speaking anxiety/phobia. Does anyone know one they would recommend? Thank you.

Comments (3)

Like this comment
Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Oct 13, 2009 at 4:50 pm

katie says that she is a psychologist of maladaptive behavior (snicker) might want to contact her...

Like this comment
Posted by PToWN94566
a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Oct 13, 2009 at 6:03 pm

PToWN94566 is a registered user.

If you have health insurance, give them a call and see who is on the approved list. There are many in and around Pleasanton that specialize in the area you requested.

I have Blue Cross health insurance and I can log onto my profile, enter in the appropriate information, and then look at a list of who I can see without paying an arm and a leg. Good luck!

Like this comment
Posted by Opaque
a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Oct 15, 2009 at 7:15 am

Opaque is a registered user.

I know one but he works out of his home and is afraid to leave his office.

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Sound and Fury over Vile and Slur-ry
By Tom Cushing | 92 comments | 1,410 views

New state housing requirements could affect Pleasanton
By Jeb Bing | 6 comments | 573 views

Time for new collaboration between city and school district
By Tim Hunt | 1 comment | 355 views