Conservative Academia and Pleasanton
Original post made by T.R. Ollman, Gatewood, on Jun 7, 2009
Blog evidence reveals some startling TRUE facts:
1. 100% of intellectuals and teachers are completely unaware that Obama's economic policies were retroactively responsible for the the housing, credit and banking industries' decline, despite relentless Fox News coverage.
2. 62% of this city's liberals shockingly prioritize the welfare of children and the integrity of schools over some grudge against administrators' cell phone allowances.
3. Pleasanton educators, despite national success at the "We the People" Constitutional competition, don't teach the Constitution any more.
4. Our OVERPAID Pleasanton teachers, most of whom cannot afford to live in Pleasanton, are not really responsible for students' success. The REAL credit goes to the parents, unless the student is failing. Then it's the teachers' fault.
5. Housing values, API scores, college entry, career success rates--none of these are related to school funding IN ANY WAY, despite what the socialist elitists tell you. Pleasanton schools will continue to get every student into college and housing prices in Pleasanton will never decline. EVER.
6. Most of these pinko educators won't even acknowledge that a Latina judge and an African-American general must be racists, even though it's a FACT because it came from a rich, white man on the radio.
7. Every liberal argument for helping the poor, protecting children, teaching kids how to think and how to do, compassion for others, understanding of different cultures, equality, and democracy can be refuted with a single word: un-American.
8. Most educators would lie to you and say that gay marriage doesn't, in fact, threaten REAL marriage, and that "opposite person" marriages won't simply fall apart if two gay people get married. Remember, these are the same types of liberals who once suggested it wouldn't be so bad if it became legal for people to marry other races!
Isn't it time we got some right-wing educators in our district? Instead of liberal blasphemies like progress and forward thinking, we instead need to look backward to fuzzy-edged memories of better days, creationism, home economics for the young ladies, wood shop, and guns.
Nominations due Monday for TV30’s Tri-Valley ‘Coach of the Year’ award
By Jeb Bing | 1 comment | 311 views
Readers' Choice Ballot is here
It's time to decide what local business is worthy of the title "Pleasanton Readers' Choice" â€” and you get to decide! Cast your ballot online. Voting ends May 21st. Stay tuned for the results in the June 23rd issue of the Pleasanton Weekly.