State officials encourage flu shots as flu season begins in earnest

Original post made on Oct 19, 2021

State public health officials urged residents this week to get a flu vaccine, especially if they are part of a high-risk group such as those age 65 and older.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, October 18, 2021, 9:32 PM

Posted by Rich Buckley
a resident of Livermore
on Oct 19, 2021 at 10:33 am

Rich Buckley is a registered user.

I understand snarks laugh at this. I have lost confidence in hospitals in general. I see the medical community as unwilling but compliant partners in the corrupt slow-kill jab industry. When my hospital network asked me in a survey for feedback on what could they do better, my instant response was to tell them to hire a set of homeopathic doctors to supplant the entrenched allopathic staff. I’m so upset and untrusting of the hospital systems that I’m risking all by ignoring everything they have to say about taking the jab and rely solely on moderate isolation, and daily prophylaxis of 20,000 IU’s of Vit D, 20,000 units of Vit C, some zinc, some boron (3-mg), and a daily vitamin. Then also I adopted a slight alteration of my diet to include some fasting, organic foods, some meat, system purges once a year, regular sleep, and daily outdoors exercise. If I break a bone or have a need for emergency medical treatment I will use my corrupted hospital system to repair it. Otherwise to hell with them. Shame on the hospital system.

Posted by Pleasanton Parent
a resident of Pleasanton Meadows
on Oct 19, 2021 at 1:43 pm

Pleasanton Parent is a registered user.

Will we have Flu vaccine passports? For flu season do you wear the mask while you're walking through the restaurant and sitting....or just walking like COVID? Will PUSD have a daily health screening for FLU on top of COVID....that is also pointless as its not used for anything regardless of how questions are answered.

.....sorry couldn't help it.

Posted by BobB
on Oct 19, 2021 at 5:23 pm

BobB is a registered user.

Rich Buckley,

Please reconsider. Talk to your doctor or clinic about your concerns.

Posted by BobB
on Oct 19, 2021 at 5:27 pm

BobB is a registered user.

@Pleasanton Parent,

Of course the answer to your questions is no both because all strains of influenza in the last century are far less dangerous than COVID-19, and because the novel coronavirus is new and very unknown. On top of that many health care providers have mandated annual flu vaccines for all employees for many years, as well they should.

Posted by John
on Oct 19, 2021 at 8:02 pm

John is a registered user.

Flu virus less dangerous but still kills. Provide a list of organizations that require flue vaccinations to remain employed.

Posted by BobB
on Oct 19, 2021 at 9:41 pm

BobB is a registered user.

@john,

Google is your friend here. Doesn't take much searching.

Posted by John
on Oct 20, 2021 at 8:11 am

John is a registered user.

Google is your friend not mine. You brought it up you provide the list.

Posted by Jake Waters
on Oct 23, 2021 at 1:33 pm

Jake Waters is a registered user.

@John you had the best responses to our troll @BobB. Great job!

Yes people, be the livestock and run down to get another injection. What is it now, an injection for whatever every 3 months. Coronavirus has been with us for centuries. It’s a flu. Get Ivermectin and chill out. Yes, Ivermectin- do the research. Oops- I may be censored for not supporting the government.

I think BobB works for the pharmaceutical companies.