Pleasanton man killed in crash off cliff in Santa Clara County | Town Square | PleasantonWeekly.com |

Pleasanton man killed in crash off cliff in Santa Clara County

Original post made on May 28, 2020

A man who was found dead in a vehicle that went over a cliff northeast of Mount Hamilton on Tuesday afternoon has been identified by the Santa Clara County medical examiner's office as 60-year-old Pleasanton resident James Yacorzynski.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Thursday, May 28, 2020, 3:53 PM

5 people like this
Posted by Erika
a resident of Vintage Hills
on May 29, 2020 at 9:24 am

So sad to read this! We knew Jim many years ago & he was a great guy. Sorry this happened to you Jim.

8 people like this
Posted by Nancy
a resident of Vintage Hills
on May 29, 2020 at 1:39 pm

My husband Jim was not killed in the Tesla, the car protected him perfectly. When the car landed, he was able to exit the car, but after a few steps he had a coronary event, collapsed and died. We just celebrated his 60th birthday on the 11th; life can be so unfair...

9 people like this
Posted by Anonmom
on May 29, 2020 at 2:23 pm

I’m so sorry, Nancy. My condolences.

1 person likes this
Posted by Dave johnstone
a resident of Hacienda Gardens
on Jun 9, 2020 at 4:33 am

I’m sorry to hear about Jim. I hope you are ok.

Like this comment
Posted by Jeremy Walsh, editor
associate editor
on Jun 9, 2020 at 1:07 pm

Nancy, I apologize for missing your comment originally. I've followed up with CHP-San Jose to acquire more information about Jim's death. If there's anything you'd like to share with me, please consider reaching out via email to jwalsh@pleasantonweekly.com.

To post your comment, please login or register at the top of the page. This topic is only for those who have signed up to participate by providing their email address and establishing a screen name.

Get fact-based reporting on the COVID-19 crisis sent to your inbox daily.

Re-thinking my view on white privilege and structural racism

Stay Together or End the Relationship? Independence or Interdependence?
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 650 views