DA, sheriff ask people to report coronavirus-related scams, price gouging, non-compliance | Town Square | PleasantonWeekly.com |

Original post made on Mar 27, 2020

Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley and county sheriff's officials are asking people to report novel coronavirus-related scams, price gouging and non-compliance with health orders.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Thursday, March 26, 2020, 2:01 PM

1 person likes this
Posted by Concerned Citizen
a resident of Dublin
on Mar 27, 2020 at 3:43 pm

I lodged a complaint to Covid19compliance@acgov.org saying that the response for my price gouging complaint to Pleasanton PD and CA DOJ were useless; I also mailed them the transcript of my correspondence with both of them.

I got a response asking me to contact Pleasanton PD.

Looks like they didn't even read my email.

Absolutely no use lodging a complaint with Alameda County District Attorney.

3 people like this
Posted by Bee
on Mar 28, 2020 at 10:36 pm

I am turning in Speaker Pelosi as she went all through San Francisco telling us all Covid 19 wasn’t contagious....huge scam!

4 people like this
Posted by Sara
on Mar 28, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Now they want us to turn in our community members and neighbors for ”non compliance” with their government rules....how very communist of our dear leaders in Alameda county.....good luck with that in our free society. Never let a good crisis go to waste!

3 people like this
Posted by BobB
on Mar 28, 2020 at 10:52 pm

We should turn in our neighbors if they violate the rules. We're all in this together.

Social distancing saves lives. Stay home.

5 people like this
Posted by Wow
on Mar 30, 2020 at 6:00 am

Yes social distancing. So all illegal immigrants should go and stay home. I agree with Bob. If your illegally in this country go back home and stay their and if you do t jail them for ten years then send them home. Lwts all be safe l.

1 person likes this
Posted by DKHSK
a resident of Bridle Creek
on Mar 30, 2020 at 12:21 pm

I'd believe our Government was really concerned about social distancing if they shut down the airlines.

From my research my favorite airline, Southwest, still flies a full schedule between Oakland and destinations I usually travel.

Dan

Like this comment
Posted by Olorin
a resident of Val Vista
on Mar 30, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Ya, turn in your neighbors by all means. But before you do that consider this...a pitcher for the Boston Red Sox (East Coast) just had elective surgery in Los Angeles after the US Navy Hospital Ship docked in LA to help ease the burden here. So I guess someone should report the governor and LA county and thank the President for sending the ship.