DeSaulnier's sons give update on his health status, thank community for support | Town Square | PleasantonWeekly.com |

DeSaulnier's sons give update on his health status, thank community for support

Original post made on Mar 25, 2020

Rep. Mark DeSaulnier's sons have released a statement providing a new update on the Tri-Valley congressman's health status amid a difficult battle with pneumonia -- and also thanking the community for "the outpouring of support."

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 3:23 PM

4 people like this
Posted by EARL ANSLEY
a resident of another community
on Mar 25, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Mark was my neighbor for 20+ years. He always responded with a friendly hello or greeting as he so frequently headed out on his frequent running excercise. I began following his career when he was on the Concord City Council & have always been impressed with his sincerity and dedication to his work and sons.

I truly hope he is able to concur this pneumonia and is able to return to his work in Congress.

We need more legislators like him.

Earl Ansley

2 people like this
Posted by trudy
a resident of another community
on Mar 26, 2020 at 7:59 pm

I lived in Pacheco and Mark was very helpful with our Mobile Home Park. I now live in New Mexico but know he is very good and takes his position serious. He is in my PRAYERS!

Get Well Soon!

Trudy

3 people like this
Posted by Nikkol
a resident of another community
on Mar 27, 2020 at 4:14 am

I live in Oakley but wanted to share my support for Rep. DeSaulnier. Prayers for quick healing and recovery and for his sons and extended family. You can do it! Get well soon.

1 person likes this
Posted by patty hirota
a resident of another community
on Mar 28, 2020 at 8:11 am

i worked with Mark when I was at BART Real Estate many years ago. We worked on getting the transit oriented development at Pleasant Hill/Contra Costa Station in Walnut Creek. He was always conscientious and people oriented. please get well!!! my thoughts are with the family.

Like this comment
Posted by Carol Robinson
a resident of another community
on Mar 30, 2020 at 4:21 pm

San Pablo Rotary sends our hopes for a speedy recovery from pneumonia. He has been a friend to San Pablo and we appreciate his past leadership