How can I get Superior Court records on criminal cases? | Town Square | |

Town Square

Post a New Topic

How can I get Superior Court records on criminal cases?

Original post made by John B, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on Dec 19, 2017

Does anybody know how to do this? The Superior Court webpage says specifically that criminal records are not available online. It implies that I can go to the courthouse to request records, and also implies that I can send in a written request, but I'd hate to waste time only to find out that there was some step that I wasn't aware of.

There have been several criminal cases that have occurred around town during the past few years, and I haven't seen any news of resolution or conviction. The woman that killed the toddler on 680 is one example. I know these things tend to drag on in the courts for ages, but I'd very much like to see what's going on in the meantime.


Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.


Post a comment

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Get fact-based reporting on the COVID-19 crisis sent to your inbox daily.

Traffic Lights for the Whole Family
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 2,245 views

Pivoting and piloting science programs to serve students and families
By Tim Hunt | 0 comments | 1,143 views

Grad School: Considerations for College Students
By Elizabeth LaScala | 4 comments | 965 views