Foothill football player named U.S. Army All-American

Original post made on Oct 14, 2014

A Foothill High School senior has been selected to join the 2015 U.S. Army All-American Bowl team to represent the West.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 6:42 AM

Posted by jaycee
on Oct 14, 2014 at 8:33 am

He's a great kid! Way to go Isaiah!! Keep up the good work on and off the field!

Posted by happy camper
a resident of Stoneridge
on Oct 14, 2014 at 9:27 am

Wonderful...congratulations young man--what a great role model.

Posted by Ptowner
on Oct 14, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Congratulations! Go Trojans!

Posted by Foothill High School Varsity Football Parent.
a resident of Mission Park
on Oct 14, 2014 at 9:37 pm

I have had the honor to be around this fine individual a number of times and it is of no surprise to me the level of character he holds based on the fine people his parents are. I am very pleased to have my son play ball with Isaiah.

Posted by Mr. Soccer
a resident of Pleasanton Meadows
on Oct 15, 2014 at 10:02 am

I'm Very happy for him! My son played with him and as involved parents we could see he had respect for those around him. That and his dedication will carry him far in life. Your future is bright and we wish you all the best.

Posted by Mike
a resident of Vintage Hills
on Oct 15, 2014 at 10:29 am

I have been fortunate enough to spend some time with Isaiah and he is as fine a young man as he is a football player. An honor like this is certainly well deserved. He also has "coached" my kids at a summer camp the past few years and when he sees my boys around town, he always acknowledges them by name, and spends a minute saying hello. Makes them feel ten feet tall! Thanks Isaiah and Congratulations!

Posted by Josh