1. It will ruin the natural preserve that the city has worked to rebuild. A large complex near the freeway will be inconsistent with the beauty of Pleasanton.
2. Adding high density apartments will lower the price of the homes.
3. Schools are already overcrowded and this will lead to further congestion.
4. There is a lack of public transit like Bart close to this site.
5. Traffic congestion in the area and crime will increase.
The deadline to voice concerns is this Friday, March 18th. You can stop this from happening by sending an email to the mayor Jennifer Hosterman firstname.lastname@example.org and Janice Stern email@example.com with the subject : No to site#7 (Pleasanton gateway apartment complex).