1. Voting down the Measure G Parcel Tax: We sent a message that we are done paying taxes for Marxist public schools
2. April 2010 Tax Day Tea Party: True Americans rallying in the heart of Pleasanton made me so proud. Regan smiled down from heaven.
3. Foothill High’s 2006 ban on “freak dancing” – Pleasanton students were saved from immoral dirty dancing that would have corrupted their youth. American values are up 25% in this town since the ban.
4. Laura Bush’s 2006 visit to Pleasanton for Richard Pombo re-election rally – The wife of a great, great leader visited Pleasanton. Everyone in Pleasanton was honored.
5. Castlewood lockout – We taught lazy union workers that Castlewood won’t be pushed around. Castlewood management are some of the great heroes of our time.