2010 Readers Choice Pleasanton winners

2010 Readers Choice Pleasanton Winners

Read the full story here Web Link posted Thursday, July 29, 2010, 8:11 PM

Like this comment
Posted by Marylou Edwards
a resident of Pleasanton Valley
on Jul 30, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Thank you everyone who voted for me!! I can't believe I won as Best Mortgage Professional this year! What an honor!!

Marylou Edwards
925-285-5333

Like this comment
Posted by Pleasanton Parent
a resident of Pleasanton Meadows
on Jul 30, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Marylou,
Time to "earn" that title......I would like to refinance my existing jumbo loan with a less than desirable 80/20 loan to value ratio at the teaser 4.6% 30yr fixed interest rate with zero points and no closing costs.

At the same time, I would like to take out a new $700k loan on a $750k home at the same interest rate. I will rent out my current home at fair market value which should cover my mortgage/tax/insurance.

If you can make this happen you truly have earned the title. Congratulations none the less!

Like this comment
Posted by Concerned
a resident of another community
on Aug 2, 2010 at 11:53 am

Best Independent Coffee House: Peet's (Last time I checked this place competes with the likes of Starbucks)
Best Mexican Restaurant: Casa Orozco (The best Mexican restaurant in Pleasanton is located in DUBLIN & LIVERMORE!!)
Best Winery : Wente Vineyards (Located in the great LIVERMORE valley)

Like this comment
Posted by Anska
on Aug 3, 2010 at 10:42 am

Congratulations to everyone who won and everyone nominated. I just wanted to give a shout out to a great photographer, Lori of Images By Lori.com You'll get the title next year! You're still the best in many people's eyes including my own.

Like this comment
Posted by Marylou Edwards
on Aug 10, 2010 at 3:40 pm

I need more details on your loan scenario but it doesn't seem that difficult to do. Call me at 925-285-5333. thanks for your post. And sorry it's a little late though!!

Like this comment
Posted by Kim Johnson
a resident of Ruby Hill
on Jun 4, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Not sure why this La Vite Restaurant gets such good ratings. Perhaps because many of the reviews were on groups. The service was not good, the food was of average taste and price. The soup was cold, they microwaved it to then overheat it, and never brought me back a spoon. I am the family chef, therefore, I had better or higher expectations. I will never waste my money or calories on this Restaurant again, even if the food was free. After I sent the soup back we were given looks by the other staff and even someone from the kitchen came out to give me the evil eye. A terrible experience overall.

Like this comment
Posted by Karla
a resident of Kottinger Ranch
on Jul 19, 2011 at 11:44 am

Can anyone tell me why the 2010 awards are voted on and awarded so late in the year? It is the end of July and we are just now giving out awards for 2010. Thanks.

Like this comment
Posted by Glenn Wohltmann
Pleasanton Weekly staff reporter
on Jul 19, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Glenn Wohltmann is a registered user.

Karla,

Those are the 2010 awards, given out last year. The 2011 awards will be in this week's Pleasanton Weekly.

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Salami, Salami … Baloney
By Tom Cushing | 24 comments | 694 views

Time for new collaboration between city and school district

Holiday Fund raises $70,000 for 12 Tri-Valley nonprofits