Another friend of our President Barack insane Obama who I am beginning to hate!

Original post made by Che, Del Prado, on Jul 1, 2010

Mayor Daley for those of you who do not know is one of Chicago's finest and a key figure in Obama's rise to power. This new bill comes from Chicago which routinely competes for the title of murder capital of the world. I bet most of those gangbangers will abide by this law....at least until it is overturned.

Web Link

Like this comment
Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Jul 1, 2010 at 1:50 pm

oh...

Like this comment
Posted by radical
on Jul 1, 2010 at 3:01 pm

daleys a kook

Web Link

at a Chicago news conference:

I asked: since guns are readily available in Chicago even with a ban in place, do you really think it's been effective?
...
"Oh!" Daley said. "It's been very effective!"
He grabbed a rifle, held it up, and looked right at me. He was chuckling but there was no smile.
"If I put this up your-ha!-your butt-ha ha!-you’ll find out how effective this is!"
For a moment the room was very, very quiet. I took a good look at the weapon. It had a long bayonet. (Was it seized during the Civil War?)
"If I put a round up your—ha ha!"

Like this comment
Posted by uh,what?
a resident of Alisal Elementary School
on Jul 1, 2010 at 3:49 pm

So, you hate the president of the United States because the mayor of Chicago is strange? Che, I am not sure which one of you is more off base -- you, or Daley.

Like this comment
Posted by Neil
a resident of Danbury Park
on Jul 1, 2010 at 4:08 pm

Not sure about Daley although he appears a bit unbalanced but regarding our President I think it is obvious to all but the most fanatical supporters that he is not even close to being up for the job and I voted for him. Two wars and the military is making fun of him, 10% unemployment and it will grow, oil spill in the gulf which he seems not to understand that he is required to do something, not enforcing our laws on the books regarding immigration, closing gitmo, immigration reform in the first year as he promised, transparency, just about everything about this guy is underwhelming.

Like this comment
Posted by Cholo
a resident of Livermore
on Jul 1, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Maybe this will overwhelming a few Plutonians: Web Link

Like this comment
Posted by dublinmike
a resident of Dublin
on Jul 2, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Cholo, now that's funny... thanks for the link.

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

GE's re-organization reaches San Ramon digital headquarters

Sound and Fury over Vile and Slur-ry
By Tom Cushing | 67 comments | 1,057 views

New state housing requirements could affect Pleasanton
By Jeb Bing | 1 comment | 380 views