* Upon getting elected, he plans to push through congress on a reconciliation vote in the senate (with only 53 votes...hardly bipartisan) the largest tax cut in the nation's history. 1.8 Trillion dollars over 10 years. 98% of the cuts will be targetted to the top 2% of the nation's wealthy.
* He plans to ignore the warnings of his predecesors that a terror group known as Al Qaeda is intent on attacking our nation and instead will focus his energies on building a missile defense shield in eastern europe.
* He plans on going for a month-long vacation during which time our intelligence services will record some of the heaviest activity among terror groups. Upon learning of this, he will jokingly tell his advisors that they had their CYA (Check your a**) moment and go back to clearing brush on his ranch (that he'll sell as soon as he leaves office and move back to the burbs when his cowboy persona is no longer needed).
* He will be at a school reading to school kids (indoctrinating them) as the nation comes under attack. He will continue to read to them. For 18 more minutes. Before doing anything. Afterwards he'll fly aimlessly around the country on Air Force One while his Vice President issues orders from the White House.
* He will capitalize on the rallying support of the american people to invade a country that had nothing to do with the terror attacks. He will promise a quick entry and exit but will eventually get us bogged down in a costly war that ends up costing over 3 trillion dollars over 8 years.
* He will silence any decent by declaring that you're either with him or the terrorists and putting out politically supportive members of the media to declare it treason to attack the president in a time of war.
* He will institute a program of roving wiretaps without need of a search warrant. He will maintain that in a time of war anyone can be held without reason for as long as the government deems necessary.
* He will get reelected.
* He will attempt to privatize social security by replacing it with a system of personal savings accounts.
* He will go and have birthday cake with John Mccain while an entire city floods following a hurricane. His policy of the past 5 years of putting unqualified political cronies in charge of various government agencies will finally pay off when the government relief efforts are a bigger disaster than the hurricane that preceded them. He will point to this as a sign that government doesn't work.
* He will mark 6 years since he declared the man behind the terror attacks as wanted dead or alive and the man still lives.
* He will push through an expansion of Medicare in the form of a drug benefit that mostly funnels billions of dollars of subsidies to pharmaceutical giants and leaves a donut hole of coverage to millions of americans. This will cost the government an extra several hundred billion dollars over the next few years with no offsets to keep the budget deficit from growing.
* His final year in office he will oversee a massive financial crisis brought on by years of corporate deregulation and lack of oversight. He will see GM and Chrysler teeter on the verge of bankruptcy.
* He will see the banking system come close to complete collapse. He will see two major investment firms collapse, see a major insurance giant require a 180 billion dollar infusion of cash, and overall see a 17.3 trillion dollar lifeline thrown to the entire banking sector to keep it afloat.
* He will see his final budget come in with a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit. Over the course of his 8 years off office, he will see the national debt nearly double...from 5.5 trillion to over 11 trillion. Those tax cuts in his first year in office finally showing their dividends...
* Having inherited a nation at peace, enjoying 400 Billion dollar surpluses, a paying down of the national debt for the first time in 30 years, and 7 years of economic expansion, he turns over to the next president a country fighting 2 wars, a crumbling infrastructure, mired in debt, with a financial system on the verge of collapse.
Yes. This is very frightening stuff people. We must do our best to keep this from happening. We must stop this man, Barack Obama, HATER OF AMERICA from letting this come to pass.