Right Wing Mentality Dangerous

Original post made by No Violence, Downtown, on Aug 9, 2009

Here is the Right Wing mentality in a response to a post on the Weekly! And you say the Radical Right is not dangerous?

“That's right Ann and you'll be one if the first persons that I will lynch. I'll let your kids watch you swinging in the wind ad you take your last breath. Just one last kool aid drinking liberal with many more to go!!!!!! Your HNIC Obama won't be able to save you.”

Like this comment
Posted by Amy
a resident of Castlewood
on Aug 9, 2009 at 10:32 am

I agree with you. The scary part is that htese same radicals are the one's who ran out to stock up on guns and ammo!

Like this comment
Posted by RollingMyEyesAtTheLeft
a resident of Castlewood
on Aug 9, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Dear "No Violence",
I am restraining to hold back what I really think of you. However, I'll be brief. You say the Right has a dangerous mentality. While there are elements in both parties that fit your description, I challenge you to view the democrat position on "Life" itself.

Democrats are pro-abortion, even late-term. And Obama himself endorsed a law in Illinois that allows the killing of a downs-syndrome baby born alive.

Now tell me...WHICH PARTY IS MORE DANGEROUS TO LIFE?

Like this comment
Posted by No Violence
on Aug 9, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Rolling eyes and brain,

"I am restraining to hold back what I really think of you'

I know, you're ANGRY!

"You say the Right has a dangerous mentality. While there are elements in both parties that fit your description,"

Liberals have NEVER been a crowd that instigates violence as a whole.

"While there are elements in both parties that fit your description, I challenge you to view the democrat position on "Life" itself."

I hear this from the right constantly. However you people are for a BIG military and usually are all for showing our military power.
You people ADVOCATE killing people, men, woman and children, including pregnant woman in other Countries. So just how much sense does that make?

"Democrats are pro-abortion, even late-term."

You cant speak for everyone!

"And Obama himself endorsed a law in Illinois that allows the killing of a downs-syndrome baby born alive"

Yes, I am sure if Obama had the chance, he would have directly killed this child himself, since he hates America and Americans so much! GET REAL!

"Democrats and especially Obama are in favor of terminating the life-support of senior citizens as part of Obamacare."

YOU just LOST ALL CREDIBILITY here, by lying! Check the FACTS!

"Now tell me...WHICH PARTY IS MORE DANGEROUS TO LIFE?"

Same old baseless B.S.

Like this comment
Posted by Tami
on Aug 9, 2009 at 12:26 pm

Rolling person,

Not to be rude, but if you had been aborted, that would have saved you a life of misery.

Like this comment
Posted by Dana
a resident of Danville
on Aug 11, 2009 at 9:36 am

With all the anger, hatred and civil unrest that Rush and others are gaining ratings provocing, we all loose as a society.

Like this comment
Posted by Troll
on Aug 11, 2009 at 9:53 am

ICU Troll

Like this comment
Posted by Pietra
a resident of Danbury Park
on Aug 11, 2009 at 9:57 am

I believe abortions should be available on demand for all liberals, democrats, SEIU members, etc. great idea.

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

The valley needs strong leadership on BART board

A good year for Pleasanton; 2018 could be even better
By Jeb Bing | 0 comments | 731 views

3 Great Ways to Showcase Your Strengths on College Applications!
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 149 views