In other police reports:
* Louis Vitton items worth more than $5,700 were among the items stolen June 7 from the trunk of a car parked at an apartment complex in the 5700 block of Owens Drive. Taken were a wallet and purse combination valued at $3,510, a shoulder bag worth $1,520, and a wallet worth $685. Also stolen were shoes valued at $1,295, two dresses worth a total of $377, and $30 gold earrings. The break-in occurred between 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
* A resident of the 3500 block of Kincaldy Street reported a telephone scam in which the caller told the resident he had unpaid taxes; the resident made five separate wire payments, one for $1,000, another for $622, another for $1,000, a fourth for $1,000 and a final $186. The caller explained that he'd found additional fines to get the additional money, which totaled $3,808. The fraud was reported at about 11:27 p.m. June 5.
* Noe Alas, 25, of Pleasanton was arrested for burglary at about 2:37 a.m. June 10 after a break-in at Ocean Spa in the 4300 block of First Street. Alas was arrested when a passerby saw the front door of the business had been broken in. Officers found Alas hiding in the bushes nearby and matched his shoe print to the glass door.
* A June 8 theft from an unlocked vehicle at Clubsport in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive netted a $700 iPad, four gift cards worth a total of $400, a $250 iTouch, a bluetooth earpiece worth $130, and a $40 backpack. The theft took place between 1:40 p.m. and 3:10 p.m.
* A laptop and a desktop computer worth $500 apiece and $275 cash from a register were stolen in a burglary at Copy Station in the 6600 block of Owens Drive. The burglary occurred between 7 a.m. June 8 and 6:38 p.m. June 9, with entry through the front door.
* A resident of the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue reported someone had entered a credit card in her name and charged $799.51. The theft was reported at about 5:03 p.m. June 7.
* Arson was reported about 7:52 a.m. June 6 at GP Fire Protection in the 2100 block of Rheem Drive. A 90-gallon trash can worth $200 was demolished and burned into the cement; damage to the cement was estimated at $500.
* An iPad worth $500 was stolen June 5 from a home in the 5700 block of Via Peralta. Entry was made by prying open a panel of a garage door between 9:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
* A resident of the 8000 block of Arroyo Drive reported someone had used her access card to make two charges, one for $300 and another for $100, and also used her name as a witness to police; she learned about that incident when contacted by the Contra Costa County District Attorney's Office. The incident was reported at about 10:14 a.m. June 11.
* A resident of the 4100 block of Silver Street reported on June 9 that someone had used her debit card number at several locations, charging $14.08, $90.57, $128.33 and $134.41.
* Faith Georgiaann Lucius, 23, of San Francisco was arrested at about 3:41 p.m. June 5 for burglary at for stealing clothing worth $37 from H&M in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road, then trying to make a fraudulent return.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
This story contains 589 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.