The Pleasanton-based Bay East Association of Realtors welcomed its 2019 leadership team with an installation ceremony last month.
Held as part of the trade association's annual Inaugural Gala at Casa Real Winery on Feb. 16, the event included Nancie Allen of MasterKey Real Estate Advantage in Fremont taking the oath of office to become president of the Bay East Board of Directors for the next year.
"As the chief elected officer, Allen's focus for 2019 will be promoting the Bay East core values: communication, integrity, vision, innovation and leadership," association officials said in a statement.
Allen brings a depth of real estate knowledge, leadership experience and association service history to her new role. She previously sat on the Bay East Executive, Strategic Planning and Professional Standards committees. She is also an active member of the Newark Rotary Club, as well as serves on the California Association of Realtors' Board of Directors.
With headquarters on Koll Center Parkway in Pleasanton and a satellite office in Alameda, Bay East is a trade association serving more than 5,500 residential and commercial real estate professionals in the region.
The association also installed other members to sit on the Board of Directors for 2019.
* President Nancie Allen, MasterKey Real Estate Advantage, Fremont.
* President-Elect Tina Hand, Intero Real Estate, Castro Valley.
* Treasurer Sheila Cunha, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Pleasanton.
* Past-President Tim Ambrose, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Castro Valley.
* CEO, Tricia Thomas.
* North County: Anne McKereghan, Alain Pinel Realtors, Alameda.
* Central County: Bill Espinola, Parkview Realty, Hayward; and Sinath Thi, Coldwell Banker, Castro Valley.
* Tri-City: June Burckhardt, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont; Allison Hull, Realty Experts, Fremont; Steve Medeiros, Realty Experts, Fremont; and Jackie Pena, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont.
* Tri-Valley: Barbara Clemons, Coldwell Banker, Pleasanton; Tracey Esling, J. Rockliff Realtors, Pleasanton; Leslie Faught, Alain Pinel Realtors, Pleasanton; and Ed Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore.
* At-Large: Joe Annunziato III, Annunziato and Associates, San Leandro; Viviana Cherman, Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Valley Realty, Pleasanton; Sandi Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore; and Angela McIntyre, Alain Pinel Realtors, Alameda.
* Affiliate Director: Bob Henry, Bob Henry Photography, Pleasanton.