The Pleasanton-based Bay East Association of Realtors started the new year by recognizing the local and regional real estate professionals who are serving as the trade association's leadership team for this year during a ceremony at Casa Real Winery earlier this month.
Tim Ambrose, of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServ in Castro Valley, was installed as Bay East's 2018 president, saying his goals for the year-long term will be promoting the association's core values of communication, integrity, vision, innovation and leadership.
Ambrose, who also serves on the California Association of Realtors Board of Directors, brings a range of real estate knowledge and leadership experience to his new role, according to Bay East officials.
He has served on Bay East's Executive, Housing Opportunities, Strategic Planning and Local Government Relations committees, as well as partnered with The Unity Council Home Ownership Center to facilitate first-time home-buyer classes to educate people on the home buying process. Ambrose holds an undergraduate degree from Saint Mary's College.
Rounding out the Bay East leadership team for this year are president-elect Nancie Allen, MasterKey Real Estate Advantage in Fremont; treasurer Tina Hand, Intero Real Estate in Castro Valley; past president Will Doerlich, Realty ONE Group BMC Associates in San Ramon; and CEO Tricia Thomas.
The association, which represents more than 5,500 Bay Area Realtors and affiliates, also installed its 2018 Board of Directors during the Jan. 13 event at Casa Real. The directors, by district, are:
* North County: Anne McKereghan, Alain Pinel Realtors, Alameda.
* Central County: Bill Espinola, Parkview Realty, Hayward; and Liz Lucero, Coldwell Banker, Castro Valley.
* Tri-City: June Burckhardt, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont; Ron Lyster, RE Realty Experts, Fremont; Steve Medeiros, RE Realty Experts, Fremont; and Jackie Pena, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont.
* Tri-Valley: Barbara Clemons, Coldwell Banker, Pleasanton; Tracey Esling, J. Rockliff Realtors, Pleasanton; Leslie Faught, Alain Pinel Realtors, Pleasanton; and Ed Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore.
* At-Large: Joe Annunziato III, Annunziato and Associates, San Leandro; Sheila Cunha, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Pleasanton; Sandi Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore; and Angela McIntyre, Alain Pinel, Realtors, Alameda.
* Affiliate Director: Bob Henry, Diversified Mortgage Group, Pleasanton.
Bay East is headquartered at 7021 Koll Center Pkwy., Suite 200 in Pleasanton, with an office also in Alameda. The association aims to serve Bay Area residential and commercial real estate professionals by providing programs and services to enhance their ability to conduct business with integrity and competence.