For the 31st year, Wente Vineyards is hosting a summer of big-name entertainers, combining well-known performers and fine dining in a beautiful outdoor setting.
This year's lineup is as follows:
* July 12 -- Chris Isaak
* July 14 -- Alanis Morissette
* July 18 -- Matt Nathanson
* July 26 -- Kenny Rogers' Final World Tour: The Gambler's Last Deal with special guest Linda Davis
* Aug. 1 -- Diana Krall
* Aug. 3 -- The Band Perry
* Aug. 9 -- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
* Aug. 15 -- Boz Scaggs and Michael McDonald
* Aug. 16 -- Seal
* Aug. 21 -- Toto and Pat Benatar, and Neil Giraldo
* Aug. 24 -- Dwight Yoakam with special guests Los Lobos and King Leg
* Aug. 30 -- Smokey Robinson
* Aug. 31 -- Collective Soul
* Sept. 19 -- George Thorogood and the Destroyers "Rock Party Tour 2017"
Patrons can choose different dining options on concert nights -- from a four-course dinner in the Restaurant at Wente Vineyards followed by reserved, stage-front seating, to a buffet-style dinner at tables of 10 on the lawn, to seating options that do not include food and beverages but have them available for purchase on the Grill Terrace before the performance.
For more information or tickets, visit www.wentevineyards.com.