Here are the picks for today's horse racing at the Alameda County Fair for Sunday, June 19, by racing expert Dennis Miller.
1. Easter Man, been running well in big races. Ayres, old timer a hard knocker. Sand Victor, should pose a threat.
2. Please Believe Me, ran off the wins last year.
Sassy Jazzy, should be right there. Penelope, might grab a slice
3. Mucho Macho Man, only apparent speed in field. Just Let It Slide, should have first run at leader. Cinco de Mario, figures to have a shot here.
4. Twink's Boy Toy, solid start in last. Cahira's Dream, good run in debut. Sweet Swindler, consider this first timer.
5. Dynamic Scoring, ships to seek a score. Frisco, may be the one on the lead. Dance for Me Baby, been everywhere but winners' circle.
6. Something for Luck, claimed and won first asking. Janetta's Ginger, should be better fit. Thru the Ages, should figure in the money.
7. Kellianne Can Can, in softest spot yet. Knoll, been right there vs. similar. Juju's Mojo, could be there at the end.
8. No Ez Money, will be chasing this one. Percy's Bluff, should make a run in the lane. Prince Charmant, a must have on your tickets.
9. Academic Code, solid works over the track. Studhammer, does possess early speed. Sriracha Cat, perhaps in this field.