Here are the picks for today's second day of horse racing at the Alameda County Fair for Friday, June 17, by racing expert Dennis Miller.
1. Dream Pearl, won here last year. My Vaz is hot, should be a good spot. One Hot Chick, placed last year.
2. Romancemediscretly, should be a pace factor here. Blazingsuccess, repeat of last wins here. Milady Maid, numbers say a threat.
3. Continental Song, figures to be right there. Do U Know Who I Am, in a good spot. Tengas Way, should be factor vs. these.
4. Shining Hope, could be a sit and pounce. Sharpton, the one to catch. Private Stevens, figures to be right there.
5. Pop Fizz Clink, should be flying out front. Ride the World, will press the pace. Sallyana, have to give long look.
6. Lil Bit Frisky, ships into a nice spot. Myonia, should show better fitness. Maid Easy, been a fighter all year.
7. Success Rate, should get the lead. Valient Flame, could be flying late. Bolita Boy, appears to love the dirt track.
8. Feynman, will be the one to catch. Trickortreat, looks very solid here. Don't Keep Time, series of decent races.