The Dublin San Ramon Services District (DSRSD) Board of Directors is scheduled to meet tonight for its regular board meeting, during which they will be making decisions regarding drought regulations.
DSRSD provides wastewater treatment to Pleasanton.
"During 2014, Dublin San Ramon Services District customers did a great job reducing their water use by 24 percent and now we simply need to keep saving," said water agency officials.
The public is welcome to participate in the discussion, which includes topics such as:
• Continuing the Community Drought Emergency through the end of February 2016
• Adopting revised water use limitations that conform to Gov. Jerry Brown's Executive Order
• Continuing with progressive enforcement including fines for violations
• Changing from Stage 3 to Stage 2 Water Shortage Rates, reducing customers' bills
• Continuing the Wise Water User credit through February 2016
• Enhancing rebates that encourage water conservation
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. in the boardroom at 7051 Dublin Boulevard, Dublin.
DSRSD customers can also participate in the drought discussion by sending a letter to the Board of Directors (addressed to Board of Directors, Dublin San Ramon Services District, 7051 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568), emailing individual board members (found online), or emailing all board members at email@example.com.
A complete agenda packet for tonight's meeting can be viewed online.