Precious metal, jewelry and electronics worth about $13,400 were reported stolen in a June 5 burglary at a home in the 7800 block of Oak Creek Drive.
Two gold bars worth $3,000 were stolen, along with a diamond and platinum ring worth $2,500, two laptops, one worth $3,000 and a second worth $2,000, a $2,000 video camera, a $600 iPad and a $300 electronic book.
Entry was made by breaking open the front door between 3 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
In other police reports:
* Louis Vitton items worth more than $5,700 were among the items stolen June 7 from the trunk of a car parked at an apartment complex in the 5700 block of Owens Drive. Taken were a wallet and purse combination valued at $3,510, a shoulder bag worth $1,520, and a wallet worth $685. Also stolen were shoes valued at $1,295, two dresses worth a total of $377, and $30 gold earrings. The break-in occurred between 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
* A resident of the 3500 block of Kincaldy Street reported a telephone scam in which the caller told the resident he had unpaid taxes; the resident made five separate wire payments, one for $1,000, another for $622, another for $1,000, a fourth for $1,000 and a final $186. The caller explained that he'd found additional fines to get the additional money, which totaled $3,808. The fraud was reported at about 11:27 p.m. June 5.
* Noe Alas, 25, of Pleasanton was arrested for burglary at about 2:37 a.m. June 10 after a break-in at Ocean Spa in the 4300 block of First Street. Alas was arrested when a passerby saw the front door of the business had been broken in. Officers found Alas hiding in the bushes nearby and matched his shoe print to the glass door.
* A June 8 theft from an unlocked vehicle at Clubsport in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive netted a $700 iPad, four gift cards worth a total of $400, a $250 iTouch, a bluetooth earpiece worth $130, and a $40 backpack. The theft took place between 1:40 p.m. and 3:10 p.m.
* A laptop and a desktop computer worth $500 apiece and $275 cash from a register were stolen in a burglary at Copy Station in the 6600 block of Owens Drive. The burglary occurred between 7 a.m. June 8 and 6:38 p.m. June 9, with entry through the front door.
* A resident of the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue reported someone had entered a credit card in her name and charged $799.51. The theft was reported at about 5:03 p.m. June 7.
* Arson was reported about 7:52 a.m. June 6 at GP Fire Protection in the 2100 block of Rheem Drive. A 90-gallon trash can worth $200 was demolished and burned into the cement; damage to the cement was estimated at $500.
* An iPad worth $500 was stolen June 5 from a home in the 5700 block of Via Peralta. Entry was made by prying open a panel of a garage door between 9:30 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
* A resident of the 8000 block of Arroyo Drive reported someone had used her access card to make two charges, one for $300 and another for $100, and also used her name as a witness to police; she learned about that incident when contacted by the Contra Costa County District Attorney's Office. The incident was reported at about 10:14 a.m. June 11.
* A resident of the 4100 block of Silver Street reported on June 9 that someone had used her debit card number at several locations, charging $14.08, $90.57, $128.33 and $134.41.
* Faith Georgiaann Lucius, 23, of San Francisco was arrested at about 3:41 p.m. June 5 for burglary at for stealing clothing worth $37 from H&M in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road, then trying to make a fraudulent return.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 3:21 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 3:27 p.m. in the 500 block of Happy Valley Road
- 6 p.m. in the 1120 Stoneridge Mall Road; embezzlement
- 7:29 p.m. in the 5800 block of Owens Drive; auto theft
- 11:27 p.m. in the 3500 block of Kincaldy Street; fraud
- 2:46 p.m. in the 5700 block of Via Peralta
- 7:20 p.m. in the 7800 block of Oak Creek Drive
- 10:01 a.m. in the first block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 11:28 a.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 11:23 a.m. in the 1500 block of Laguna Hills Lane
- 3:53 p.m. at the intersection of Greenwood Road and Valley Avenue; drug violation
- 11:05 p.m. in the 300 block of St. Mary Street; public drunkenness
- 7:52 a.m. in the 2100 block of Rheem Drive
- 9:40 a.m. in the 3500 block of Bernal Avenue; fraud
- 10:01 a.m. in the 4400 block of Black Avenue; fraud
-4:32 p.m. in the 3600 block of Andrews Drive; theft from structure
- 12:31 a.m. in the 300 block of St. Mary Street
- 12:14 a.m. in the 300 block of St. Mary Street; under the influence of a controlled substance
- 2:22 a.m. in the 4800 block of Bernal Avenue; public drunkenness
- 5:03 p.m. in the 5500 block of Springdale Avenue; fraud
- 10:31 a.m. in the 5700 block of Owens Drive
- 9:17 a.m. in the 7200 block of Stonedale Drive
- 10:04 a.m. at the intersection of Foothill Road and Muirwood Drive
- 12:54 a.m. in the 5100 block of Hopyard Road; paraphernalia possession
- 11:09 p.m. at the intersection of W. Las Positas Boulevard and Yorkshire Court; possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance
- 12:15 p.m. in the 4800 block of Bernal Avenue; auto theft
- 7:11 p.m. in the 1700 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 9:13 p.m. in the 6600 block of Koll Center Parkway; auto theft
- 3:20 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 12:01 a.m. in the 300 block of St. Mary Street
- 4:25 p.m. in the first block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 1:40 a.m. on Santa Rita Road
- 1:41 p.m. in the 1600 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 3:39 p.m. in the 4100 block of Silver Street; fraud
- 2:42 p.m. in the 3300 block of Sorrel Downs Court
- 2:32 a.m. in the 4300 block of First Street
- 8:02 a.m. in the 6600 block of Owens Drive
- 2:11 p.m. in the 5000 block of Case Avenue
- 9:06 p.m. in the 3900 block of Stoneridge Drive
- 10:14 a.m. in the 8000 block of Arroyo Drive; fraud
- 10:52 a.m. in the 2600 block of Starling Court; auto theft
- 5:46 p.m. in the 6200 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 6:04 p.m. in the 1300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; shoplifting
- 3:56 p.m. in the 3900 block of Stoneridge Drive