A 75-year-old woman called 911 after accidentally eating her 69-year-old male roommate's pot brownie, but Pleasanton police don't expect to file charges.
Sgt. Kurt Schlehuber said the whole thing came about because the man, who was scheduled for surgery, had made brownies with marijuana butter given him by his children. Unbeknownst to the man, the woman ate one, became ill, and called 911. The call came in at around 11:29 p.m. April 19 from the 4200 block of Sheldon Circle and was originally listed as a felony charge of furnishing marijuana.
In other police reports:
· A traffic stop for a burnt out headlight led to the arrest of a Pleasanton man on a marijuana sales charge. Michael Heisser, 22, was arrested after police found 28.2 grams of marijuana in one bag, another clear bag with 3.8 grams inside, a third bag with containing 2.9 grams, $279 cash and a digital scale. Heisser was arrested at about 11:17 p.m. April 19 at the intersection of Smoketree Commons Drive and Vineyard Avenue.
· A Pleasanton man was arrested April 20 on a felony warrant from the Alameda County Sheriff's Office. Christopher Dillon, 46, was taken into custody on Old Santa Rita Road and Santa Rita Road on charges of grand theft and possession of stolen property.
· Two burglaries were reported in Pleasanton on April 20. In one, reported at 8:26 a.m. at California Shine in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive, two laptops worth a total of $1,300 and $500 in cash was taken. A lock was broken off a door to provide access.
In the other, reported at 3:17 p.m. in the 7800 block of Fairoaks Drive, a Wii game console worth $200, another $200 in Wii games, and a $50 DVD player were stolen. Access was gained through a garage door and an entry door from the garage into the home.
Under the law, those arrested are considered innocent until convicted.
Last week the Pleasanton Police Department also listed the following information in its log of incident reports.
- 5:13 p.m. in the 2200 block of Greenwood Road
- 9:37 a.m. in the 5100 block of Johnson Drive; forgery
- 10:06 a.m. in the 4300 block of Hacienda Drive; forgery
- 11:52 a.m. in the 3900 block of Bernal Avenue; forgery
- 3:08 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; auto theft
- 3:47 p.m. in the 7000 block of Via Quito; identity theft
- 8:48 a.m. in the 3500 block of Bernal Avenue
- 9:57 a.m. in the 2900 block of Moreno Avenue
- 10:28 a.m. in the 400 block of Tawny Drive
- 6:04 p.m. in the 2400 block of Crestline Road
- 8:58 a.m. in the 11900 block of Dublin Canyon Road; under the influence of a controlled substance, paraphernalia possession
- 11:01 p.m. in the 5800 block of Laurel Creek Drive; marijuana possession
- 11:13 a.m. in the 6000 block of Gibraltar Drive; identity theft
- 2:08 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 4:22 p.m. in the 800 block of Division Street
- 1:41 a.m. at the intersection of Stonedale Drive and Maywood Drive
- 2:14 a.m. at the intersection of Foothill road and Oak Creek Drive; DUI
- 9:18 a.m. in the 4800 block of Bernal Avenue; paraphernalia possession, weapons possession
- 10:23 p.m. at the intersection of Smoketree Commons Drive and Vineyard Avenue; possession of marijuana for sale
- 11:29 p.m. in the 4200 block of Sheldon Circle; furnishing marijuana
- 1:40 p.m. in the first block of Cali Court; forgery
- 6:07 p.m. in the 4300 block of Foothill Road; grand theft
- 8:26 a.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 3:17 p.m. in the 7800 block of Fairoaks Drive
- 6:30 a.m. in the 5800 block of Parkside Drive
- 8:25 p.m. in the 1600 block of Loganberry Way
- 2:21 a.m. in the 6700 block of Santa Rita Road; public drunkenness
- 7:08 p.m. in the 4100 block of First Street; paraphernalia possession
- 10:54 p.m. at the intersection of Abbie Street and First Street; DUI
- 10:58 p.m. in the 4300 block of Valley Avenue; public drunkenness
- 11:53 p.m. at the intersection of Hopyard Road and Inglewood Drive; DUI
- 3:14 p.m. in the 300 block of Division Street; identity theft
- 6:40 p.m. in the 4500 block of Rosewood Drive; theft
- 6:18 p.m. in the 7000 block of Johnson Drive
- 2:12 a.m. at the intersection of Santa Rita Road and Stoneridge Drive; DUI
- 6:05 p.m. in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Mall Road
- 7:50 a.m. in the 500 block of Main Street
- 3:26 a.m. at the intersection of W. Las Positas Boulevard and Payne Road
- 10:15 a.m. in the 7000 block of Koll Center Parkway; identity theft
- 10:49 a.m. in the 4400 block of Clovewood Lane; auto theft
- 12:30 p.m. in the 6300 block of Stoneridge Mall Road; identity theft
- 3:59 p.m. in the 1800 block of Via de Salerno; identity theft
- 8:15 a.m. in the 400 block of Adams Way
- 10:03 a.m. in the 5900 block of Gibraltar Drive
Under the influence of a controlled substance
- 1:16 p.m. in the 5000 block of Case Avenue
Sexual abuse of a minor
- 3:05 p.m. in the 2000 block of Santa Rita Road
- 12:26 p.m. in the 3400 block of Cornerstone Court; identity theft
- 4:19 p.m. in the 3900 block of Vine Street; grand theft
- 8:10 a.m. in the 5800 block of Parkside Drive
- 4:40 p.m. in the 3700 block of Brockton Drive.