I started writing this list in October, 2012 but I didn't finish it or publish it because I wanted to have another list of ten. Last week I was so angry with someone, I started yelling at him when he wasn't there, which is #1 in my original list of Rozisms from 2010. I'm still a little caught up in yelling, almost to the point of reaching my original Rozism #9. So I thought I should finally get around to posting a new list for the New Year.
1. When you put something in a safe place so you will be able to find it again, you will forget where you put it when you need it.
2. You can keep something for 20 years and never need it. The week after you throw it away you will need it.
3. You always find what you were looking for when you are looking for something else.
4. Or you find what you were looking for after you buy a replacement for it.
5. The more you try to reach that thing you dropped under the table or desk, the further away it moves.
6. People who can't spell are not stupid. People who don't use spell check when they know they can't spell are.
7. Everything is edible if you pour enough rum on it.
8. The one with the expectations is the one who gets hurt.