Here's the list without her detailed explanations:
"1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier."
Maybe there are others wishes you would have for you own list.
Consider writing a list that is not of regrets, but of a plan of how to live, for as long as we each have. Here's an example, based on Ware's list; add your own:
1. I have the courage to live a life true to myself and my marriage that is filled with integrity.
2. I work hard enough and engage in life with those around me.
3. I express my feelings and listen and give empathy as others express their feelings.
4. I spend quality time with my friends and loved ones.
5. I let myself be happy and leave happiness in my wake.