Important: The Left’s National Vote Fraud Strategy Exposed
Original post made by Concerned American on May 11, 2012
Excerpts of the above article:
This strategy to defraud the American election process has been under development for decades. The Democrat Party has constructed an entire industry devoted to this task and pursue a multifaceted strategy to accomplish it:
1. ACORN will swamp election officials with overwhelming numbers of registrations at the last possible minute, a huge proportion of which are deliberately fraudulent, in order to create systematic chaos. This accomplishes numerous goals:
- Makes verification of registrations difficult, given the small size and limited budgets of state and local election offices.
- Provides multiple opportunities for vote fraud.
- Throws the entire voting process into question, providing pretext for lawsuits where concessions may be obtained from election officials.
- When election officials challenge registrations, they are accused of "voter suppression." This in turn serves complementary goals:
- Charge of "voter suppression" reinforces the Left's narrative about America as an oppressive, "racist" country.
- Publicity and lawsuits intimidate election officials, who settle on terms favorable to the Left.
2. Activists sue state authorities for "voter suppression," creating further chaos and pressuring them to become de facto taxpayer-funded voter registration operations;
3. Eric Holder's Justice Department tacitly supports voter intimidation tactics, sues states and backs private lawsuits, and resists reform as "voter suppression."
4. Leftist echo chamber discredits allegations of vote fraud, supports "suppression" theme, and promotes advantageous legislation.
The ultimate goal is a systematized, taxpayer-funded voting machinery that will guarantee maximum participation from the Left's voting demographic while undermining the ability to manage elections and prevent fraud.
What Is To Be Done?
The 2012 election may be the most important election in American history. American citizens acting in the best interest of our country must be the bulwark against fraud. There are many things people can do, suitable to their time and resource constraints. Here is a list of options:
- Volunteer with True the Vote (www.truethevote.org) and join your state's affiliate. True the Vote is conducting training all over the country. Find your state affiliate.
- Bookmark Protect Your Vote! (www.protectyourvote.us). This website provides state-by-state information about voting laws, vote fraud risk, and updated information about voter ID efforts.
- Judicial Watch has done more than any other organization to expose the activities of this corrupt administration and Justice Department under Eric Holder. Sign up for email alerts at www (dot) judicialwatch (dot) org.
- Read, print and distribute the Patriot's Handbook. This free resource contains a wealth of information on how people can participate at any level.
The National Voter Registration Act was crafted specifically to bring calculated chaos to our elections, open the door to vote fraud and force states to become de facto voter registration drives heavily favorable to one political party. Similarly, Attorney General Eric Holder and his allies have abused the Voting Rights Act, turning preclearance into a political weapon to sabotage voter integrity efforts. The results are a voting system vulnerable to systemic fraud.
Our most fundamental right as Americans, to determine the size, scope and indeed the very nature of our nation, is being threatened. This must not stand.
on May 11, 2012 at 7:43 am
Is this site the Internet version of FIX News!
on May 11, 2012 at 7:58 am
Janna is a registered user.
This is laughable coming from the right. You guys are the kings of voter suppression and fraud.
So what so the righties do? Project and lie, lie, lie.
We all know why you had to bring ACORN down. Wouldn't want anyone signing up any more Democratic-voting minorities.
on May 11, 2012 at 8:37 am
Nevermind the fact that ACORN was obviously a fraudulent organization from it's inception....deflect, deflect, deflect. Keep those dead voters voting dem.....multiple times.....
and make sure to fight those efforts to make voters clearly identify themselves......ID=bad. dem minorities, felons, dead voters, multiple votes for the same person=good.
Welcome to the dems version of the US as a 3rd world dictatorship.