Town Square

Where can I donate money for music?

Original post made by Wanting to Donate on Mar 15, 2012

I want to make a donation to a fund that will help bring back the wonderful elementary strings and band program that we have here in Pleasanton. We have award winning programs in middle school and high school due in part to the students' initial introduction instruments in elementary school.

What fund can I donate to that will go directly to that program and not into the general district funding?


Posted by here you go, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Mar 15, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Web Link

Posted by Cholo, a resident of Livermore
on Mar 16, 2012 at 10:33 am

You can drop off all the money, in case, near the corner...PLEASE place it in a brown paper bag...I'll pick it up asap...your bud

As soon as I locate the case, I'll let you know...then, wait for further instructions...


Posted by Kirsten Dwyer, a resident of Foothill High School
on Mar 16, 2012 at 5:12 pm

You can donate directly to PSEE- Pleasanton Schools Education Enrichment Foundation. Please look at our website- Pleasanton Schools Educational Enrichment (PSEE) Foundation
Tax ID # 94-3324407. All money goes directly to programs- not into the general fund.
We have saved the elementary band and strings program for the last 2 years and are currently working on our major fund raising event - Save The Music- concerts at Harvest Park middle school, 4/24 and 4/25.
Thanks so much for your support!!!!!

Posted by Jill, a resident of Another Pleasanton neighborhood
on Mar 16, 2012 at 5:47 pm

Yes, please support PSEE. They are a great organization!