Democrats explained - Why they vote as they do...
Original post made by unclehomerr.. on Apr 10, 2011
"When your friends cannot explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick their reasons from this "TOP 12″……..
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect myself from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my butt, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view."
[posted under crimes & incidents, because what they're doing to the country is criminal!]
on Apr 10, 2011 at 2:06 pm
Very well stated and true and we need to take our country back from a Democratic party which has morphed into a party of extreme views much different from the Democratic party of 30 or 40 years ago.
on Apr 10, 2011 at 5:21 pm
YEA ! It would be even funnier, if it wasnt' so painfully true !! !
Tragically, however, the Republican party has also morphed into a party that would be unrecognizable to conservatives Goldwater and Reagan of 30-40 years ago.
on Apr 10, 2011 at 8:14 pm
I voted Democrat because I wanted to distance myself as much as I could from those who make such idiotic lists that have little to do with reality.