Town Square

How to request public information

Original post made by Sara, Danbury Park, on Mar 21, 2009

Those of us taxpayers, need to fully investigate the school district activities for the spending of taxpayers dollars. You can request just about anything, if you follow the information below. If you really want to see Dr. Casey's contract and the other top administrators contract follow the procedures below. If you want to see how they spend district funds; request credit card statements, or reimbursement statements, you can even look at personal calendars.

This story contains 402 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.


There are no comments yet. Please share yours below.