Gary Winter a long time Artist and Active in his Community of Pleasanton, CA and a man around town, has an idea that will soon be hitting the streets and sticking in your Minds. The latest and greatest Positive Catch Phrase to Motivate and Inspire you: Getting your "SN Gear." Trade marked and soon merchandised for your enjoyment. The BUZZ is that when talking with those that will get the wheels rolling on this venture, they couldn't get it out of their minds and off their lips. It's something to watch out for. Here is my interview with Gary. Enjoy*
Interview with an Artist
by Claudette McDermott
I meet with many people from all walks of life, and at the moment many of them happen to be Artists and Creative thinkers. This person is someone you may have met too if you've been downtown. An Entrepreneur, Free Thinker, has amazing Energy, an Artist and Idea Magnet this interview will give you an insight, into what makes this person tick.
1. What inspires you?
2. What is your ArtForm today and why do you use it?
Pencil, it's so easy and handy and it's got an eraser. When inspiration hits you better catch it before it fades.
3. When viewing your work, are you looking for an intellectual or emotional response?
A little bit of both. If I get a double take I know I have done my job. A double take is a visual sign that they have switched gears Think - Question
4. If you had to describe your life so far, in one sentence, what would it be?
5. What came first the passion or the pain?
6. Favorite painter or person that influences your work?
Erte' and da Vinci
7. Does music play a part in your creative thinking?
Not really, most of the time I like the quiet and listen to my deep inner thoughts.
8. What do you think of the internet as a marketing tool?
Wow! A store front to the world. I do miniature buildings and never thought I would do an igloo in Alaska, a mosque in India or a grass hut in Tahiti.
9. What other media or person would you like to work with?
I have done a few large metal sculptures and down the road will probably do more.
10. How do you see yourself evolving in the future?
To motivate and Inspire. That's what I love to do.
11. If you could make one wish for yourself what would it be?
For Everyone to think UP instead of down.
12. Do you have a pet peeve?
The four letter word "Can't!"
13. In your world as an Artist, is the glass overflowing, half full or half empty?
14. What are you working on Now?
Sn gear. A life style brand company. "Get It!"
15. Today's date?
Who am I speaking with?
Learn more about Gary's latest projects: Coming Soon ! Website: www.SNGear.com email@example.com