http://pleasantonweekly.com/square/print/index.php?i=3&d=&t=1198


Town Square

Second Street chimney fire extinguished quickly Sunday

Original post made on Jan 12, 2009

Quick action by firefighters extinguished a potentially dangerous chimney fire in a large two-story home at 4397 Second St. Sunday. The fire caused minimal damage and there were no injuries.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Sunday, January 11, 2009, 8:14 PM

Comments

Posted by Stacey, a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Jan 12, 2009 at 10:30 am

Ironic that this article was just published today: "Chimney sweeps, investing in prevention" Web Link