• You can do all your shopping in one place
• Tons of parking
• Brings real Americans to town
• Teaches kids American Values
• Gets rid of old buildings
- New Walmart can serve a Tea Party headquarter and City Hall
- Teaches workers not to expect a highfalutin union job and ends silly dreams of middle-class lifestyle (Who do these workers think they are?!)
- Gives 85 year olds a chance to stock selves
This story contains 184 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.