I've Said It Before! Build a 3rd Walmart in Downtown Pleasanton!!!
Original post made by Buford on May 17, 2012
• You can do all your shopping in one place
• Tons of parking
• Brings real Americans to town
• Teaches kids American Values
• Gets rid of old buildings
- New Walmart can serve a Tea Party headquarter and City Hall
- Teaches workers not to expect a highfalutin union job and ends silly dreams of middle-class lifestyle (Who do these workers think they are?!)
- Gives 85 year olds a chance to stock selves
on May 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm
Wait a darn moment, with our Raley's gang going on strike, you'd better strip the whole town bare to pay for our wages. I want to live like a king for cashing out your beer and tomatoes without a smile. I'm tired of anyone else benefiting from life. I want mine!!!! (that's our labor slogan)
on May 17, 2012 at 10:29 pm
2 for 1 smart asxxs ! eh ! Or, one in the same, with lo-life union anti- intelligence thugs. There's no liberal that would seriously put up Jimmy Carter as any comparison for anything positive. He only gave us 20 % UNemployment and 20% inflation,at the same time, plus long gas lines, even then only gas on our alternate odd and even days. botched up, holier than thou eco nut, you know. A wasted Presidency.