Republicans are heavily funded by Wall Street and generally for big business.
Unregulated for ten years under the GOP administration, here is part of the damage and we the taxpayors bailed out Wall Street.
Complaints have been filed against the following lead defendants, in alphabetical order:
1. Ally Financial Inc. f/k/a GMAC, LLC $6 billion
2. Bank of America Corporation $6 billion
3. Barclays Bank PLC $4.9 billion
... 4. Citigroup, Inc. $3.5 billion
5. Countrywide Financial Corporation -$26.6 billion
6. Credit Suisse Holdings (USA), Inc. $14.1 billion
7. Deutsche Bank AG $14.2 billion
8. First Horizon National Corporation $883 million
9. General Electric Company $549 million
10. Goldman Sachs & Co. $11.1 billion
11. HSBC North America Holdings, Inc. $6.2 billion
12. JPMorgan Chase & Co. $33 billion
13. Merrill Lynch & Co. / First Franklin Financial Corp. $24.8 billion
14. Morgan Stanley $10.6 billion
15. Nomura Holding America Inc. $2 billion
16. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC $30.4 billion
17. Société Générale $1.3 billionSee More
Finally, after trillions in fraudulent activity, trillions in bailouts, trillions in printed money, billions in political bribing & billions in bonuses, the criminal cartel members on Wall Street are beginning to get what they deserve...
This story contains 195 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.