The buildings have had roof leaks and have existing major stucco crack in excess of 3/8" allowing water penetration.
The construction is faulty! It was recommended that the district have a forensic Architect come in after walls are opened.
This is NO game and this mold is a TOXIN. The school is riddled with mold of varying levels Toxicology wise. It's anyones guess how long this has been present.
Being the NEWEST school in Pleasanton, I would only imagine that mold is preasant at TOXIC levels in many more schools.
This story contains 100 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.