http://pleasantonweekly.com/square/print/2009/01/12/second-street-chimney-fire-extinguished-quickly-sunday


Town Square

Second Street chimney fire extinguished quickly Sunday

Original post made on Jan 12, 2009

Quick action by firefighters extinguished a potentially dangerous chimney fire in a large two-story home at 4397 Second St. Sunday. The fire caused minimal damage and there were no injuries.

This story contains 233 words.

If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.

If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.

Comments

Like this comment
Posted by Stacey
a resident of Amberwood/Wood Meadows
on Jan 12, 2009 at 10:30 am

Ironic that this article was just published today: "Chimney sweeps, investing in prevention" Web Link