I've Said It Before! Build a 3rd Walmart in Downtown Pleasanton!!!
Original post made by Buford on May 17, 2012
• You can do all your shopping in one place
• Tons of parking
• Brings real Americans to town
• Teaches kids American Values
• Gets rid of old buildings
- New Walmart can serve a Tea Party headquarter and City Hall
- Teaches workers not to expect a highfalutin union job and ends silly dreams of middle-class lifestyle (Who do these workers think they are?!)
- Gives 85 year olds a chance to stock selves
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Your Most Powerful Tool for Getting Into College--Use It Now!
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 1,179 views
Love in the Time of Culture War, Part 2: Hobby Lobby
By Tom Cushing | 11 comments | 822 views