New Housing Element Adopted - What's Next?
Original post made by Stacey, Amberwood/Wood Meadows, on Feb 13, 2012
From Web Link
- By May 2012, ABAG releases draft RHNA methodology for comment at a joint meeting of ABAG's Administrative Committee and MTC's Planning Committee.
- In June 2012, ABAG will hold a public hearing about the draft RHNA methodology.
- By July 2012, ABAG adopts the final methodology and releases the draft RHNA allocation. The public has 60 days to comment on the draft allocation.
- RHNA Appeals Process begins immediately after the comment period closes. Local jurisdictions have 60 days to file appeals.
- By February-March 2013, ABAG holds public hearing on RHNA appeals and responds to comments.
- In May 2013, ABAG adopts the final RHNA allocation at a public hearing.
Pleasanton school trustees move toward a school bond
By Tim Hunt | 1 comment | 374 views