Post a New Topic
Toxic fumes injure 3 Round Table Pizza employees
Original post made
on Oct 12, 2011
Three employees of Pleasanton's Round Table Pizza were rushed to ValleyCare Medical Center Tuesday afternoon after inhaling toxic fumes in the dishwashing area of the restaurant.
Read the full story here Web Link
posted Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 6:38 AM
There are no comments yet. Please share yours below.
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
To post your comment, please click here to login
. This topic is only for those who have signed up to participate by providing their email address and establishing a screen name.