Original post made by Tri-Valley Pete, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on Jun 8, 2011
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're number one. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
-- columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times
This is a list of the list of left-wing loon women in the California Congressional delegation. They are all democrats, but more importantly, they are all certifiable socialist dingbats.
1) Rep. Matsui, Doris [D-CA5]
2) Rep. Woolsey, Lynn [D-CA6]
3) Rep. Pelosi, Nancy [D-CA8]
4) Rep. Lee, Barbara [D-CA9]
5) Rep. Speier, Jackie [D-CA12]
6) Rep. Eshoo, Anna [D-CA14]
7) Rep. Lofgren, Zoe [D-CA16]
8) Rep. Capps, Lois [D-CA23]
9) Rep. Chu, Judy [D-CA32]
10) Rep. Bass, Karen [D-CA33]
11) Rep. Roybal-Allard, Lucille [D-CA34]
12) Rep. Waters, Maxine [D-CA35]
13) Rep. Richardson, Laura [D-CA37]
14) Rep. Napolitano, Grace [D-CA38]
15) Rep. SÃ¡nchez, Linda [D-CA39]
16) Rep. Sanchez, Loretta [D-CA47]
17) Rep. Davis, Susan [D-CA53]
This is the list of women in the California Congressional delegation that are NOT left-wing loons.
1) Rep. Bono Mack, Mary [R-CA45]
California has sunk itself by electing left-wing loons to Sacramento. It is also doing far more than its fair share towards sinking the United States by the sending these left-wing loons to Foggy Bottom.
Zone 7 directors took the right action to help homeowners
By Tim Hunt | 4 comments | 633 views
2017 guide to summer camps
Looking for something for the kids to do this summer, learn something new and have fun? The 2017 Summer Camp Guide features local camps for all ages and interests.