REMINDER TO VOTE FOR MEASURE E
Original post made by Frank Warren, Danbury Park, on Apr 24, 2011
• Emphasize core academic instruction that improves math, science and reading skills;
• Attract and retain highly-qualified teachers;
• Support specialized science and reading instruction;
• Keep school libraries open and maintain library services and materials; and
• Minimize class size increases.
The House of Representatives performs history’s first repeat hara-kiri
By Tom Cushing | 11 comments | 1,372 views
Net Neutrality a win or loss for open Internet and First Amendment?
By Gina Channell-Allen | 2 comments | 653 views