REMINDER TO VOTE FOR MEASURE E
Original post made by Frank Warren, Danbury Park, on Apr 24, 2011
• Emphasize core academic instruction that improves math, science and reading skills;
• Attract and retain highly-qualified teachers;
• Support specialized science and reading instruction;
• Keep school libraries open and maintain library services and materials; and
• Minimize class size increases.
November Ballot Prop 2 – Devils or Angels in the Details?
By Tom Cushing | 3 comments | 1,176 views
Good news for downtown Livermore and the performing arts
By Tim Hunt | 3 comments | 1,155 views
Any questions for Pleasanton mayoral, council candidates?
By Gina Channell-Allen | 5 comments | 287 views