NO TO SITE# 7 (Pleasanton Gateway Apartment Complex)
Original post made by Concerned resident, Carlton Oaks, on Mar 16, 2011
1. It will ruin the natural preserve that the city has worked to rebuild. A large complex near the freeway will be inconsistent with the beauty of Pleasanton.
2. Adding high density apartments will lower the price of the homes.
3. Schools are already overcrowded and this will lead to further congestion.
4. There is a lack of public transit like Bart close to this site.
5. Traffic congestion in the area and crime will increase.
The deadline to voice concerns is this Friday, March 18th. You can stop this from happening by sending an email to the mayor Jennifer Hosterman email@example.com and Janice Stern firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject : No to site#7 (Pleasanton gateway apartment complex).
Good news for downtown Livermore and the performing arts
By Tim Hunt | 3 comments | 1,125 views
November Ballot Prop 2 – Devils or Angels in the Details?
By Tom Cushing | 2 comments | 1,094 views
Any questions for Pleasanton mayoral, council candidates?
By Gina Channell-Allen | 5 comments | 137 views