How/When to vote for/against measure E in Pleasanton
Original post made by Resident, Another Pleasanton neighborhood, on Feb 24, 2011
"How to Vote
Measure E will be decided in an all mail-in ballot election
• Ballots will be mailed to all registered voters on April 4
• All ballots must be cast by mail there will be no polling places open!
• Completed ballots must be received by May 3 at 8 pm to be counted
• Postmarks don't count! Place your ballot in the mail by April 28
• The last day to register to vote for this election is April 18
• If you lose your ballot, you can get a replacement ballot by calling the Alameda County Registrar of Voters at 510-267-8683"
arguments against E:
Whether you plan to vote yes or no, please make sure you vote. Look for those ballots in the mail and do not discard as junk mail. If you do not get your ballot, please call the Alameda county registrar of voters and make sure you vote!
I plan to vote NO, and I hope that everyone who is a registered voter mails their vote, whether in support or against the measure.
Let all your friends, neighbors, family know about this mail-in ballot.