Top five greatest CONSERVATIVE moments in Pleasanton history! Around Town, posted by America First, a resident of the Foothill Knolls neighborhood, on Aug 20, 2010 at 11:26 am
Here are my rankings of the top five greatest conservative moments in Pleasanton history. These are moments when conservative family values and common sense came shining through in our town. These are moments when Pleasanton was saved from immoral behavior that would have ruined our town. Feel free to comment and add other great conservative moments.
1. Voting down the Measure G Parcel Tax: We sent a message that we are done paying taxes for Marxist public schools
2. April 2010 Tax Day Tea Party: True Americans rallying in the heart of Pleasanton made me so proud. Regan smiled down from heaven.
3. Foothill High’s 2006 ban on “freak dancing” – Pleasanton students were saved from immoral dirty dancing that would have corrupted their youth. American values are up 25% in this town since the ban.
4. Laura Bush’s 2006 visit to Pleasanton for Richard Pombo re-election rally – The wife of a great, great leader visited Pleasanton. Everyone in Pleasanton was honored.
5. Castlewood lockout – We taught lazy union workers that Castlewood won’t be pushed around. Castlewood management are some of the great heroes of our time.