Small fire leads to school evacuation Schools & Kids, posted by Editor, Pleasanton Weekly Online, on Apr 14, 2008 at 2:55 pm
The gym roof at Phoebe Hearst Elementary School caught fire around 9:53 a.m. Friday morning when workers were installing solar panels. It was put out before the fire department arrived and there was little damage to the building and no injuries were reported.
Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, April 14, 2008, 1:33 PM
Posted by Happy Parent, a resident of the Another Pleasanton neighborhood neighborhood, on Apr 14, 2008 at 2:55 pm
I am glad to hear that there was no damage to the school and that no one was injured! Mr. Kuhfal is a GREAT principal and I have no doubt that anything that happened or would happen would be handled in the most efficient and safe way. We are so lucky to have him at our school!