• A neighborhood in close proximity to a variety of quality evangelical churches
• A neighborhood close to strip malls and chain restaurants (Pleasanton's downtown looks cute, but may to too elitist for our taste)
• A neighborhood with a large number of trucks, SUVs, and minivans
• A neighborhood with a large number of Sarah Palin supporters (We just love her!)
• A neighborhood with large, multi-lane streets to accommodate quick auto travel (our family hates walking and public transportation)
·A neighborhood with only single-family homes, because apartments and condos only lead to crime
This story contains 145 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.