What is the best conservative, Christian family-values neighborhood in Pleasanton?
Original post made by BibleComesFirst on Jan 17, 2010
• A neighborhood in close proximity to a variety of quality evangelical churches
• A neighborhood close to strip malls and chain restaurants (Pleasanton's downtown looks cute, but may to too elitist for our taste)
• A neighborhood with a large number of trucks, SUVs, and minivans
• A neighborhood with a large number of Sarah Palin supporters (We just love her!)
• A neighborhood with large, multi-lane streets to accommodate quick auto travel (our family hates walking and public transportation)
·A neighborhood with only single-family homes, because apartments and condos only lead to crime
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.