What are your pet peeves?
Original post made by Pleasanton Parent on Jan 9, 2010
- Individuals who cruise in the left lane on the freeway (during non-rush hour traffic). Move over!
- Individuals who wait in the middle of a parking aisle for someone to back out, preventing the cars from behind from being able to pass.
- Individuals who wait until just before the Hacienda exit to merge onto 580 E....usually blocking the offramp.
- Individuals who wait until just before the 680 onramp (heading west on 580) before trying to merge in.
- Individuals that park their cars in front of other peoples' houses when the street parking in front of their home is open and their driveway is as well.
A Pope That a UU Can Love (mostly), Part Duo: The Church
By Tom Cushing | 2 comments | 79 views