STEVE WYNN: 'Gov't never increased standard of living of one single human being in civilization's history'...
Original post made by Douglas Kendall on Oct 13, 2009
"Gov't never increased standard of living of one single human being" you cockamamie crap table king?? (And, you're too dumb to even spell 'government'!)
Check this out, Mr. I-have-all-the-answers-and-the-biggest-stack-of-chips...
10 TOP HUMAN BEINGS WITH GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED INCREASED STANDARDS OF LIVING:
1. King Tutincommune (invented communism, where rulers get to live in a pyramid, and devoted followers get to carry it around to get it out of the hot sun, and to move it up and down the Nile to where the trout are biting. Tut was rewarded with eternal reward and is now vacationing in San Francisco. But he forgot his mask and looks like he hasn't slept, sheesh! like for maybe 3,500 years!)
2. Julius Caesar (knifed when he refused to accept Senate confirmation as savior)
3. Augustus Caesar (hastily accepted Senate confirmation as savior and Prince of Peace, to boot)
4. Cleopatra (sang sexy Happy Birthday song to Augustus. Killed while cruising her luxury yacht up and down the Nile when nearby abandoned pyramid Cheops toppled over on her -- local Egyptian engineers were subsequently beheaded by Augustus for failing to notice how top-heavy the pyramid was)
5. Adolf Hitler (made it big with first automobile mass produced by a government: the gas-tight Volkswagen -- he was ruined due to a defect in the kosher version causing the doors to lock and gas to be released -- Adolf now spends eternity locked in a Volkswagen with no windows, touring through clouds of noxious sulfur fumes along the Autobahn of Hell, which is in very bad shape and Caltrans workers all just lean on their shovels and laugh at poor Adolf as he passes by, searching in vain for a beer garden -- even one with warm beer)
6. Emperor Hirohito and his harem of famous break-dancing geishas
7. President Bill Clinton (until he gets Hillary's VISA bill)
8. President-in-waiting Hillary Clinton
9. President-in-waiting Oprah Winfrey
10. President-in-waiting-for-a-break-in-his-luck Obama (if he keeps the $1.4mil)
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.
Your Most Powerful Tool for Getting Into College--Use It Now!
By Elizabeth LaScala | 0 comments | 1,204 views
Love in the Time of Culture War, Part 2: Hobby Lobby
By Tom Cushing | 11 comments | 826 views