In reading the PUBLIC report, posted on PUSD site:
The buildings have had roof leaks and have existing major stucco crack in excess of 3/8" allowing water penetration.
The construction is faulty! It was recommended that the district have a forensic Architect come in after walls are opened.
This is NO game and this mold is a TOXIN. The school is riddled with mold of varying levels Toxicology wise. It's anyones guess how long this has been present.
Being the NEWEST school in Pleasanton, I would only imagine that mold is preasant at TOXIC levels in many more schools.
Posted by Scott Walsh, a resident of the Pleasanton Valley neighborhood, on Sep 24, 2009 at 11:11 am
Bulldozed a pod at Walnut Grove years ago after it had to be closed when mold found. Started the renovation there.
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration! Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information and opinion. All postings
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.